As an HR Learning and Development Co-Op, assist the Senior Manager of Organizational Learning and Development with researching, analyzing and turning data into meaningful and actionable business information to help drive our Talent Management initiatives through effective utilization of our HR systems.
Running Hill Road, South Portland, Maine
- Independently research new information and functionality using an on-line community forum.
- Implement and test new Talent functionality in our sandbox environment.
- Analyze findings and report out to the Senior Manager on new functionality that would be of benefit to our business.
- Assist with preparing and presenting new functionality findings to other internal HR professionals, using screen shots and web-based demos.
- Provide additional support to the department with other projects as needed.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office and Google Apps.
- Ability to learn new software applications quickly.
- Experience working with databases or corporate enterprise systems a plus.
- Ability to distill large amounts of technical data into meaningful business information.
- An aptitude for analysis and systems thinking mindset / approach.
- Fundamental level of business acumen to relate technical functionality to organizational goals and needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask and follow through on all tasks assigned.
- High degree of attention to detail.
Current Student in a BA, BS or MS program in Business Administration, Computer Science, Communications, Human Resources Management or similar field.
Fairchild Semiconductor Incorporated - 8 months ago