Davidson Companies is seeking a Fixed-Wing Pilot to act as Second-in-Command (SIC) and assist the Chief Pilot in safely operating our Part 91 Beechjet 400.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Minimum 1000 hours flight time, A&P License preferred
- Possess a Commercial rating, FCC Radio Operator’s permit, First-Class Medical, and Valid Passport
- Knowledge of all applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- Absence of history of violations of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Assist the Chief Pilot; safely transport Davidson employees and business guests to assigned destinations in a safe and timely manner while ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the mechanical and physical readiness of the aircraft. File flight plans, conduct appropriate preflight and weather planning to ensure a successful flight. Operate the airplane in compliance with all applicable FAA regulations.
- Be prepared to assume the duties of the Pilot-in-Command in the event the PIC becomes incapacitated.
- Assist with any and all administrative duties in support of the Flight Operations department to include assisting with the care and maintenance of the Davidson aircraft hangar.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Chief Pilot.