Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
· Responsible for embracing KII safety culture and proactively participating in related programs
· Be able to perform the SIC duties required by a professional crew member
· Willing to accomplish other aviation related duties in addition to flying. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work unsupervised.
· Dependable ,conscientious, and portray a professional image
· Maintain high proficiency in knowledge of aircraft systems, meteorology, and flight regulations.
· Possess the knowledge and skills to make proper decisions in regard to changing weather and aircraft emergencies.
· Assist Captain with all phases of flight from planning to securing aircraft after flight
· Ability to maintain positive work relationships with all team members.
Work Experience/ Skills & Education REQUIRED
· At least 2,500 hours of flight time is required
· At least 500 hours of flight in a multi-engine turbine aircraft
· Must be capable of passing and maintaining an FAA First Class physical
· Must possess Airline Transport Pilot (ATP).
· Must be capable of obtaining a Lear 45 type rating within one year of employment
· Promote and abide by all flight safety standards
· Must possess strong customer service skills
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must possess a valid, current pilot license
· Must Possess a valid, current driver’s license
· Must possess a valid , current passport
Work Experience/ Skills & Educaiotn PREFERRED
· 3,000 TT, 1,500hr PIC in multi-engine aircraft with r 500hr in multi-engine turbine aircraft
· Lear 45/Challenger 300 Type rating
· Associate or Bachelor Degree
· 3 years Previous Corporate Aviation Experience
Physical Demands/ Unusual Working Conditions
· This position is subject to an annual “Wellness Profile”
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, with or without a reasonable accommodation
· Must be available to work holidays, weekends & travel overnight
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Skilled Crafts & Trades/Maintenance
Koch Industries, Inc.
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....