A Coater is a hands-on position primarily assigned to blasting, painting, coating, etc. under the direction of the Superintendent; he/she is responsible for the proper use of materials that are assigned to him/her. As with all Dynamic Industries employees, he/she is responsible for representing the company in a professional manner and maintaining our core safety values.
Field Assignments are currently located in West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Texas. Individuals will generally work 12 hours a day with 21 days on, 7 days off. Per Diem provided with living accommodations provided while on field assignment. Flame Retardant Clothing will be provided on a yearly base (3 sets) by the company. All PPE will be provided by Dynamic Industries; employee is responsible for steel toe footwear. Dynamic Industries overs a benefits package to include a 401k.
- Inspect coated or plated areas for defects such as air bubbles or uneven coverage.
- Use Immerse objects to be coated or plated into cleaning solutions, or spray objects with conductive solutions to prepare them for plating.
- Use coating solutions or liquid metal for specified times.
- Set up, operate, or tend plating or coating machines to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, cadmium, nickel, or other metal to protect or decorate surfaces.
- Test machinery to ensure that it is operating properly.
- Maintain production records.
- Adjust controls to set temperatures of coating substances and speeds of machines and equipment.
- Remove objects from solutions at periodic intervals and observe objects to verify conformance to specifications
Candidates must have 1+ years experience, and have working knowledge of coating/blasting piping and process piping systems.
Adherence to Dynamic Industries Safety Program/ Drug & Alcohol Program.
Medical Screening, Drug Testing, 18 years of age, and US work eligibility required.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.