SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To ensure the excellent service to guests in a timely manner and to assure quality service and a favorable gaming experience. Serves as a focal point for leaving an excellent memorable experience of friendly professional service for all guests to Maryland Live Casino and Rams Head Center Stage.
- Entertain and dance during designated time frames during shift.
- Responsible to take orders from guest and return these orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Keep area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible to have knowledge of guests limitations and company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
- Ensure guests receive a favorable social experience.
- Must be willing to wear required costume.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Six months to one year experience in cocktail serving preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission for the position and Alcohol Beverage Control card.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to read write and understand basic instructions.
- Knowledge of all bar equipment, ABC laws and regulations and gaming laws.
- Able to handle situations that may arise due to intoxication.
- Ability to communicate with all departments and other team members.
- Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of alcohol.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties in an interruptive environment under frequent time pressures.
- Ability to dance at a level sufficent to learn and perform dance routines at several intervals during each work shift.