Seeking Health Information Management Coder II!
This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Coder II who under general supervision and according to established procedures is responsible for providing accurate, complete and appropriate coding using ICD-9-CM and CPT classification system. Assign appropriate DRG or APC grouping according to diagnoses specified in the record by the treating physician(s) and in keeping with regulatory requirements.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Post high school education in the field of Health Information Management (RHIT or RHIA) or Coding Certification (CCS)
- Two years of acute care hospital coding (ICD-9-CM and/or CPT) and medical record abstracting experience
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...