The coffee server, or "coffee host," is primarily responsible for driving sales through coffee execution, appearance, and maintenance. The coffee host is also responsible for providing customers with excellent service and assisting with beverage choices to ensure that each customer enjoys an unparalleled store experience. It's the best coffee on the interstate!
What Are We Looking For?
Pilot Flying J provides an extensive training program to help provide new hires with everything they
need to succeed and thrive in our fast-paced environment. However, there are some prerequisite skills
we are looking for:
If you have the skills we are looking for, click Apply Now! Everyone LOVES working for Pilot Flying J !
- Experience in a similar position or proficiency in a similar task
- Incredible customer service skills & the ability to help maintain a customer focused culture
- Ability to discuss coffee taste profiles and make recommendations to customers
- Ability to assist customers, help them navigate the coffee area, and suggestively sell coffee products and complimentary items
- Must be able to handle and brew coffee according to PFJ procedures
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact with different levels from hourly team members, customers, vendors, and corporate representatives
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends, and holidays
Our benefit package is among the very best:
- Competitive hourly wages
- 401(k) with 60% match
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible spending account
- Nation-wide medical plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
Medical Benefits Available to Part-Time Employees!
Pilot Travel Centers - 8 months ago
Pilot Flying J (PFJ), formerly Pilot Travel Centers, steers truckers and other motorists to more than 550 company-owned and -operated Travel...