- Strong Cognos reports development background
- Dashboard reports, events studio, framework manager, etc.
- Strong emphasis on reports design (creative, eye catching, etc.)
- Able to enhance existing reports and create new based on report specifications and mock-design
- Able to self manage to aggressive deliverable schedule
- Post production strategy and analysis for the reports
- A DWH and data analysis background
- Strong communication skills are required
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Well-versed in Cognos report development and administration
- ETL and Data warehouse development is required as this candidate will work on all aspects of Cognos from the reports side and the Data warehouse side. Candidate must possess expertise with Cognos Report Studio, Cognos Framework Manager, Cognos Event Studio, and Cognos Query Studio.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, especially when it comes to Report Design/Specification and User Documentation.
- Strong problem solving skills - ability to identify alternatives to address Cognos limitations and meet report requirements.
- Experience with Java Script
Experience creating stored procedures and incorporating stored procedures into a Framework Manager model and / or reports
Implementing role based security
Implementing single sign on access.
Ventera - 17 months ago