We are currently seeking Coiled Tubing Service Supervisor for our Coiled Tubing location in Muncy, PA.
Ask about our New Bonus Structure, Daily Job Bonuses and Referral Bonuses!
- Monitoring work performed by the assigned crew (such as equipment operators) to ensure it is carried out in a safe and effective manner
- Ensuring that necessary equipment and personnel are assigned to or ready for the job
- Maintaining regular contact with customers by visiting job sites and meeting with customers to ensure satisfaction with work progress
- Keeping tracks of safety and equipment inspections to verify they are conducted timely and properly
- Providing oversight and monitoring on high-risk activities at job site
- Providing instructions to the assigned crew members, as well as directing and assigning work accordingly
- Preparing daily work tickets summarizing work performed, and supervising crew completion of Job Safety Analysis forms, Job Safety Checklist forms and Stop Work Order forms
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Three to five (3-5) years field related work experience
- Some supervisory experience preferred
- Good communication skills with the ability to train and direct the work of others
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships with others
- Possession of a Commercial Driver's License preferred
Why work for Key Energy Services?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 15 months ago