Collection Representatives contact assigned customers and provides solutions and arrangements for deliquent accounts.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Utilize telephones, letters and skip tracing techniques to contact customers
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Knowledge and use of the phone system
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Firstsources policies and procedures
- Attain monthly collector goals
- Maintain knowledge of the clients business and requirements to include work standards
- Comply with Federal and State laws
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months customer service experience
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Knowledge of the CUBS Collection Application system software (after training)
- Knowledge of the Dialer Collection Application (after training)
- Able to locate customers through interpretation of CBRs and other sources of information (after training)
- Basic math knowledge with emphasis on calculating percentages
- Knowledge of the clients business and requirements to include work standards (after training)
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws (after training)
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...