Ideal candidates will have supervisory experience within a collections environment.
Duties will include overseeing collector's work, ensuring their adherence to FDCPA guidelines and Delta's policies and procedures, assisting with talkoffs, assisting with on-going collector trainings, contacting borrowers directly on defaulted student loans, skiptracing borrower information and other duties as required.
Interested applicants should provide a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications for this position.
o Monday-Friday: 3 days: 8am-5pm, 2 days: 12pm-9pm/1-10pm
- 1-5 years previous collection experience
- 1-5 years supervisor experience
- No criminal record and ability to submit to drug, background, credit and personality screenings
- Applicant in good standing with Federal Student Loans
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to commit to shift hours:
o 2 Saturdays a month (1/2 day Friday, 1/2 day Saturday)
Delta Capita provides its clients with expert IT strategy planning, IT solutions and delivery capability. We supply organisations with...