This position is posted by Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. (“YLA”), on behalf of NYK Services (Americas) Inc. (“NYKS”). Individuals applying for this position are seeking employment with NYKS. YLA serves as an agent for NYKS for purposes of recruitment administration support
NYK Services (North Americas) Inc. is a shared services center formed under NYK Group with dedication and performance of accounting services for members of the NYK Group. Key partners include Yusen Logistics Americas, NYK Line and Yusen Terminals.
Cash Application Specialist will apply client payments to invoices while working closely with the Billing and Collections group in a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide follow up on outstanding receivables through telephone and written communication on a daily basis.
· Communicate with management on Collections related concerns.
· Determine importance of issues learned from contact with customers and relay information to proper department for resolution.
· Escalate overdue collection efforts to management.
· Review, maintain, and generate reporting to identify delinquent accounts and other collection measurements.
· Assist Accounts Receivable Supervisor in preparation for annual and semi-annual accounting audit and JSOX testing and reviews.
· Assist in the training and familiarization of staff on current collection policies and procedures.
· Assist in the development of work priority for staff
· Other duties as assigned
Minimum of High school diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while paying attention to detail.
· Ability to gather and interpret data, compile information and prepare reports.
· Systems experience: ERP systems experience preferred, JD Edwards a plus. Proficiency in Excel and Word required.
· Three (3) to five (5) years of receivables experience required. Experience in a shared services environment, transportation industry experience preferred.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -