Contact members by phone to resolve payment issues and follow up to ensure proper collections. Maintain records of contact and agreements with members regarding their past due accounts. Maintain positive member relations in all collections activity.
Please only apply if you meet the following qualifications:
- Collections experience a must
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve yet still be efficient and productive
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills is a must
- Familiar with FDCPA laws and guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Additional duties as assigned
- Must be able to sit for long periods of Time *
- Must succesfully pass credit and criminal backgroud screening.
- Must be able to provide personal and professional references
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and Saturdays.
- No phone inquiries please
Indeed - 14 months ago
CU Collections, LLC is dedicated to helping credit unions reduce the cost of loan collections while creating an efficient, yet affordable...