We are currently looking for a
Collections Specialist for a 6 month contract to hire role in the Denver Tech
Center. The hourly pay for this role is
to $15/hour but after converting to full time, the salary will be mid-30’s to
low $40’s depending on experience. If
you are currently or recently in a Finance/Collections Specialist role and have at least 3 years of experience , please send your updated resume to Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org for
immediate consideration. Thanks!
Title: Collection Specialist
transactions and adjustments.
- Actively manage a collections and credit caseload/pipeline
- Directly responsible for collecting open receivable balances
- Sort and organize data, updating customer records, accurately facilitating
maintaining customer relationships and taking action to ensure customer
- Manage collection correspondence utilizing effective research techniques,
satisfaction and payment on account.
employees, and sales force in a professional and harmonious manner.
- Initiate continuous written and oral communication with customers, internal
efforts. Initiate adequate follow-up with customers and fellow employees in a
- Maintain detailed accurate files and notes within SAP regarding collection
compile basic reports and files.
- Reconcile discrepancies or variances. Maintain departmental spreadsheets;
- Perform other related duties or special projects as assigned.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of finance/collections experience. Strong Microsoft
Excel and Word skills are a must, SAP/FSCM knowledge preferred.
Comcentric - 30+ days ago
Comcentric's managed services program is a centralized program that provides integrated management of your internal staffing initiatives. We...