AAM is a leading, global Tier-One automotive supplier of driveline and drivetrain systems and related components for light trucks, SUVs, passenger cars, crossover vehicles and commercial vehicles with a regionally cost competitive and operationally flexible global manufacturing, engineering and sourcing footprint . Through highly-engineered, advanced technology products, processes and systems and industry leading operating performance, the AAM team provides a competitive advantage to our customers.
Three Rivers Manufacturing Facility currently has a oppourtunity for a College Coop within the Materials/Production Control Department. The key elements of the position are as follows:
- Planner/Scheduler for weekly driveshaft manufacturing components/oils/lubricants.
- Assist in the developement of Visual Mgmt and lean initiatives for new programs. Maintain PFEP and product identification plans for all purchased/make components.
- Maintain and analyze inventory pull system reports to trouble shoot re-order issues and minimize expedite costs.
- Weekly analysis of Nolans & Cunnings transportation reports to identify saving oppurtunity and receiving errors.
- Input and tracking of material requisitions/P.O.'s for new programs.
- Maintain monthly coroporate materials metric reports.
- Data entry for supplier EDI 830 and 862 releases.
- Complete analysis and improvement of Oracle based component scheduling rules. Improvement of supplier scheduling and weekly build plan process.
- B.S. degree in-progress.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of receiving processes.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Strong computer skills especially in Microsoft and Oracle applications.
- Must be a full time student and able to work and attend school.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 25 hours per week.
- Must have reliable transportation.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles,...