College Development Associate 2013
College graduates participate in an 18-24 month rotational development program which provides an opportunity to make a smooth transition from college into a professional position within Medical Mutual. The first 12 months will include rotations through Customer Experience, Sales/Underwriting, Managed Care, and Information Technology. The second 12 months will be a focused rotation leading to a professional level position in one of our major divisions (Sales, Information Technology).
• Participates in three month rotational assignments among four divisions to build a solid understanding of how the Company operates and its customer-focused culture and mission
• Completes in-depth on-the-job assignments in the Host area to build technical expertise
• Participates in in-depth, on-the-job experience is combined with classroom training, mentoring, networking and team building opportunities, to identify strengths and develop professional skills that will help advance career goals
• Successfully completes rotational and core assignments to assume a professional-level position within the Host area
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 3.3 GPA or higher obtained within the last two years
• Experience that demonstrates skills listed below, especially those that include leadership responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Effective communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Time management skills
• Leadership experience
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Medical Mutual of Ohio - 20 months ago
Medical Mutual of Ohio is a not-for-profit managed care company that provides health insurance products and related services to some 1.6...