Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As the Sales & Marketing Intern, you will work directly with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager, and will be responsible for supporting and assisting with the sales and marketing initiatives carried out for SaaS hr ’s partners, which are resellers of the SaaS hr platform.
This position also works closely with both the sales and marketing
teams to analyze, route, and report on new lead and CRM activity.
Your ability to understand our business model, full product
offering, target market segments, and market’s customer base will be paramount
to your growth in this position.
*This individual will also take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Understands and recognizes the ideal prospect profile’s business model to properly maintain and update our CRM database, and find content for our social network profiles.
- Works with the sales team to schedule appointments, create demonstration
environments for prospects/partners, and process and route leads to the
- Employs administrative and organization skills to assist with event planning, post tradeshow processes, direct mail, and migration of documents to SharePoint site.
- Has the ability to dive into data to conduct recurring reports sales and marketing metrics, which includes but is not limited to lead, funnel,
and pipeline activity.
- Experience in a business environment preferred.
- Good written / verbal communication skills.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines individually or in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office products.
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...