Caliber Collision Centers has an immediate need for experienced collision estimator for our busy Austin - South Lamaar location.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience to all Caliber customers on the phone, in person and throughout the entire repair process. Serves as the primary point of contact for the customer throughout the repair process from the point of drop-off through the delivery of the completed vehicle. Is responsible for coordinating communications with all other (internal & external) stakeholders for the repair .
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS
- Estimate all drive in appointments
- Complete process review with customer
- Repair Orders: All files are opened with BAR (CA) and DRP compliance, including obtaining proper authorizations.
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice).
- Post repair plan documentation (Autowatch)
- Provide post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates
- Total loss administration
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring a world class customer service experience
- Final QC, including test drive
- Other duties as assigned
Caliber Collision offers an excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, Paid Time-Off and Paid Holidays. The competitive earnings, career advancement opportunities, training and positive working environment makes Caliber an ideal place to work.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, verbal and written
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Organization and multi-tasking skills, good time management and adapts easily to a fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach with internal and external customers
- Well groomed, professional appearance
- General knowledge of DRP programs
- Basic estimating knowledge, including systems
- Strong sales orientation
- Strong administrative skills (computer, typing)
- Requires clear close vision
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time during the disassembly/estimating of a vehicle
- Must be able to sit, walk, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
- Regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and rewarding career, you will find Caliber offers this and more.