The CMSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert who is responsible for product line, application development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume growth in Color and Monochrome products. The CMSE collaborates with the Account Sales Manager and sales representatives on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for Color and Monochrome products and services.
- Communicate the company’s Color and/or Monochrome strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
- Support sales reps in prospect development, sales calls, product demos, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
- Position color and monochrome solutions to demonstrate how they contribute to improvement in customers’ key business/financial measures.
- Develop value propositions that address the business impact Xerox could have on key customer business concerns, issues and initiatives.
- Generate and grow business for major accounts.
- Develop business applications for Color and Monochrome product lines.
- Take responsibility for closing business.
- Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support overachievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of products and services.
- BS/BA degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent experience
- Presentation and selling skills at executive levels required.
- Proven consultative sales and account management experience; system selling experience preferred.
- Results oriented with excellent record of success (overachievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
- Familiarity with Client/Server environments, Network Scales (i.e. Personal Area Network (PAN), Local Area Network (LAN), Campus Area Network (CAN), Metropolitan Area Network (MAN), or Wide Area Network (WAN), Network Topologies (i.e. Bus Network, Star Network, Ring Network, Mesh Network, Star-bus Network), Network Operating Systems, Office Color and/or Monochrome Printers, standards and applications, and supporting protocols.
- Familiarity with business process automation and workflow
- Knowledge of Color and/or Monochrome Markets, Product Positioning and Competition.
- Knowledge of Reproduction Departments of Graphic Arts environment is a plus.
- Proficient knowledge of (or aptitude to master) network printing environments and network software.
- Excellent negotiating and closing skills.
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement.
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
- Proficiency in using the internet for research.
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, e.g., PowerPoint, in communications and presentations.
Xerox - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...