Bike sharing is a sustainable, healthy and innovative community-based transportation program providing ideal short distance, point-to-point, and simple-to-use bikes for use around the city. With established systems in Washington, DC, Boston, MA, Melbourne, Australia and New York City, Alta Bicycle Share will be introducing this community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility to Columbus in summer 2013.
The program allows for users to access bikes at multiple self-serve locations and return the bike to any other avaliable station in the system. As a company our responsibilities include: marketing and membership sales, station and bike repair and maintenance, station redeployment and reporting on system and operational performance.
The administrative assistant is a versatile position, working with the Project Director, Operations Manager and other department heads to ensure successful operation of CoGo Bike Share. The responsibilities listed below give a general idea of basic duties but may be subject to change as the program continues to grow and evolve.
· Light office duties – Scanning, copying, filing
· Ordering/maintaining office supplies
· Mailing/shipping coordination
· Data entry for reporting
· Provide support for senior staff where needed
· Monitor missing/stolen bikes
· Contact customers about missing/stolen bikes
· Maintain database for stolen bikes and crash bikes
· Program annual and monthly customer keys
· Maintain levels of fulfillment supplies
· Monitor Console for new member registration
· Log replacement requests from the Call Center for broken, lost, and stolen keys
· Assign keys within Console for replacement requests and new members
· Create mailing labels
· Create and send fulfillment packages
· Create and send helmet shipments
· Resolve customer billing questions
Alta - 22 months ago