- Apply labels to correct location on freights/pallets/merchandise.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintain a safe work area
- Manage freight deliveries
- Organize work area
- Provide basic maintenance to receiving equipment (e.g., cleaning, changing labels and ribbons).
- 21 months ago - save job
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...