Combo Stock Driver
Mondelēz International is the world's largest chocolatier, biscuit baker and candy maker, and the second-largest maker of gum. Every day, our employees create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands-including Cadbury, Jacobs, LU, Milka, Nabisco, Oreo, Tang and Trident .
Anywhere, any time, any day we make products that make people smile. We have:
People with a single focus: create joy
Several billion dollar plus – brands
Operations in more than 80 countries
100,000 employees worldwide
Estimated 2011 revenues of $36 billion
Traded on NASDAQ
Mondelēz International is looking for qualified Warehouse/ Stocker/Driver to handle warehouse activities including loading, pulling product, unloading and loading trucks and other required tasks.
Responsible for assisting in the warehousing for Mondelēz International food products
Principle and Continuing Responsibilities:
1. Adheres to all safety checks and rules specified.
2. Ability to perform repetitive work in a fast-paced work environment and capable of the defined physical activities, (Lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)Must be able to lift 35-50lbs.
3. Organize product in warehouse accurately and in a timely manner.
4. Rotate product in the proper “first in, first out” method in accordance with Kraft product rotation guidelines.
5. Capable of operating manual pallet jacks and operate forklift. Prefer certification.
6. Unload returned product and integrated advertising display material in its designated area in accordance to Branch guidelines.
7. Reports to work at assigned schedule start time promptly.
8. Performs other duties as directed.
9. Must have flexibility with hours worked Monday-Saturday, shift work
10. Consults with immediate supervisor concerning issues, unusual problems or developments, and clarification on direction and scope of efforts.
11. Follows all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices and informs immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace.
12. Possible advancement to a Delivery Driver – Class A strongly preferred – must be able to obtain within one year
Good interpersonal skills
Must be focused on Safety
Team player and positive attitude
Hours are not guaranteed and can fluctuate due to business demands.
Mondelēz International is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/V/D
Job Specific Requirements:
Stable work history with one year prior warehouse/driving experience preferred
High school diploma or GED
Candidates must be available to do shift and week-end work as needed, including 8 and 12 hour shifts
Be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, walk, stand, kneel, stoop, carry, push, pull and grasp, etc.
Successful completion of drug test and background check
Must have satisfactory DMV and valid driver's license
Class A license required – Doubles endorsement required
Minimum 2 years driving/delivery experience- DSD – Direct Store Delivery preferred
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...