Commercial / Industrial Electrician |
Stark Truss Co., Inc., a well-established wood products company, is in search of a Commercial / Industrial Electrician with a minimum 2-5 years of experience. Successful applicants must be self-motivated with good communication skills, and possess the ability to handle high/low voltage diagnostic troubleshooting, panel design/layout, commercial/industrial electrical installation tasks, A.C. drive setup, and entry level PLC programming. General working knowledge of Allen Bradley based PLC software also desirable but not required. All applicants must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to travel as necessary.
Experience and Electrical (License) Certification Required
- Ability to assemble, install, test and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus and fixtures.
- Maintain electrical equipment to meet regulatory codes at the county, state and federal levels.
- Demonstrate safe and proficient use of shop tools (both hand and power).
- Demonstrate mechanical knowledge.
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot PLC’s
- Must be physically capable of performing work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures.
- Proficient in testing electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Perform installation and maintenance work.
CareerMarketplace.com - 5 months ago
Stark Truss is dedicated to providing high-quality components from plants located in Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia and South...