D&BTM (NYSE:DNB; www.dnb.com ), headquartered in Short Hills, New Jersey, is the world's leading provider of global business information, tools and insight. Our proprietary DUNSRight™ process provides customers with quality information whenever and wherever they need it. We manage the world's largest and most valuable commercial database with information on more than 100 million companies. We gather information in more than 200 countries in 95 languages, covering 186 monetary currencies and update the information in the database over one million times each day. This quality information is the foundation of our solutions that customers rely on to make critical business decisions. Our solutions help businesses of all sizes reduce credit risk, find profitable customers, and manage vendors efficiently. As an organization, we are intensely focused on our customers' success. Our aspiration is to be the most trusted source of business insight so our customers can Decide with Confidence™.
1. Sales – Responsible for building strong relationships at senior levels and identifying opportunities with D&B’s large customers (>$500K approx.) , by providing value added solutions in the areas of decision support & and overall portfolio management for credit risk management, sales & marketing solutions and supply management. Leverage knowledge of industry challenges and opportunities to build trust and respect with both internal and external customers.
2. Client Relationships – Closely align with internal senior D&B sales leaders and peers to achieve revenue growth objectives with targeted customers and prospects. Leverage skills and Industry experience to develop and implement sales strategies to drive long term sustainable revenue growth, while building a most trusted relationship with all clients
3. Account Planning – Lead the Account Process with team leader and other sales support team members in the area through quarterly detailed account planning process for each account.. Account Planning for each account will include: Accounts D&B spend forecast, key insights from the clients solution reviews, assessment of account’s needs, proposed steps for growing account spend including introduction of new products/solutions/services.
4. Performance Responsible for meeting and exceeding overall Revenue targets through the retention and growth of existing D&B customers and through the acquisition of new customers within the assigned customer and prospect base.
At D&B we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. Since 1841, we've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career.
- 5-7 years of complex solution selling experience in a direct sales role
- Strong knowledge of enterprise wide business information solutions
- Strong knowledge of technology and how to apply technology to solve customers business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to sell to senior leaders
- Solid planning and project management skills.
- Results-oriented individual able to establish own priorities in an unstructured environment.
- BA/ MBA preferred
- Ability to travel extensively to customer sites in their territory
As an industry leader, we offer world-class compensation and an exceptional benefits package. As well, you will enjoy an environment that recognizes and rewards your accomplishments.
D&B is an equal opportunity employer.
D&B - 16 months ago
For The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation, there's no business like "know" business. The company, known as D&B, is one of...