Job Description: Commercial Analyst
Support division finance and commercial teams with financial, customer and consumer analytics focusing on issues and opportunities in the assigned markets. Integrates data from multiple sources to be utilized for proper decision making.
oProvide insights into volumetric performance decomposition, taking into consideration
- Help manage pricing process, including price structures gaming/maintenance, price filings, surveys, development of RAP plans, etc..
- Help manage discounting process, including detailed tracking and confirmation of invoice/deal level details, analysis of specific programs, payment of invoices, etc..
- Provide support around management of volumetric data:
distribution, velocity, product mix, channel mix, impact of ads/displays, etc..
oSupport flash reporting as needed.
oSupport sales planning (MAPS) inputs.
oInternal and external reporting (RAD, Nielsen, Nabca) with regard to account and distributor
performance and opportunities.
- Pre/post program analysis of market specific marketing or pricing initiatives.
- Competitive analytics (volumetrics, pricing, ad frequency, etc., utilizing data from Nielsen, Spectra, surveys).
- Provide training and advice to local teams on business application of data and information.
- Deliver support for distributor review meetings.
- Provide ad hoc analytics as needed to support key initiatives and the overall planning process.
- Reports to: Field Commercial Manager (FCM)
- Partners with: Division sales, marketing and finance
Brown-Forman, founded in 1870, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality beverage alcohol brands. Headquartered in Louisville,...