Line of Business Overview:|
U.S. Bank's Wealth Management Group offers investment management services, brokerage, financial planning, private banking, personal trust, and insurance services to a broad range of clients. The Wealth Management Group serves ultra high net worth clients with more than $25 million in investable assets through Ascent Private Capital Management; high net worth clients with more than $1 million and less than $25 million in investable assets through The Private Client Reserve; and affluent clients with more than $100,000 and less than $1 million in investable assets through The Private Group. Brokerage services are offered through U.S. Bancorp Investments, Inc. and insurance services are offered through U.S. Bancorp Insurance, LLC.
- Conducts credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective commercial and consumer customers and portfolios. Generally works with professional service corporation relationships, primarily medical practices.
- Prepares and presents credit reports to Relationship Managers/Loan Officers and various credit approvers for use in the making of lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans.
- Determine the credit risk profile of clients.
- Makes recommendations/decisions regarding the extension of credit.
- Monitors customer accounts and loan portfolios in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss.
- May have an assigned level of credit approval authority.
- May act as a mentor to other credit analysts.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in commercial credit analysis and/or lending activities including portfolio management.
- Considerable commercial credit analysis and analytical skills.
Your Career is Here.
- Knowledge of bank syndications and participations
- Extensive knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures.
- Experience in communicating directly with clients
- Thorough knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance.
- In-depth knowledge of risk analysis.
- Excellent technical report writing skills including advanced proficiency with MS Excel and report writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
US Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...