Driver/operator of Company truck for deliveries of goods and services to diverse customer base. May also be expected to assist in general warehouse duties including but not limited to; stocking and retrieving package and bulk containers, driving forklift and general housekeeping. Must enjoy working with diverse customer base in a fast paced setting.
- Safe operation of Company delivery truck.
- Ensure all shipments include proper shipping documents.
- Perform vehicle safety inspections.
- Maintain mileage and fuel logs on all vehicles.
- Ensure no product leaves, or enters warehouse without necessary paperwork.
- Meet and complete all WECO regulatory safety requirements.
- Attend product training sessions and meetings when necessary.
- Person should be versatile, flexible, and willing. Can effectively multi-task.
- Able to work and contribute to a team approach with a positive attitude and outlook
- Help maintain warehouse cleanliness.
- Notify Branch Manager immediately if products spill.
- Present a professional image to our customer through personal appearance and overall branch cleanliness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Required: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift Driver and Driving Certification (offered on the job).
- Valid driver’s license with CDL.
- Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and/or experience with agricultural operations (preferred).
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees.
- Willingness to operate material handling equipment including forklift, order picker, pallet jack and other equipment as required.
- Ability to repetitively bend and lift boxes and bags up to 80 lbs.
- Willing and desires to work overtime hours during busy seasons.
Wilbur-Ellis Company - 22 months ago