* IMMEDIATE JOB OPPORTUNITY*****
Service Solutions Group, a nationally recognized and award winning commercial cooking/refrigeration service company, is seeking a Field Service Technician at our Phoenix, AZ. location.
- This individual is responsible for servicing kitchen equipment (hot side) including preventative maintenance (PM), troubleshooting and repairing specified commercial kitchen equipment. Experienced candidates on the "Hot Side" fryers, grills, ovens etc. encouraged to apply
- Communication to the customer and supervisor regarding service activities is essential. Excellent customer service skills required.
Service Solutions Group provides service for commercial food equipment and is located in AZ, CA, CT, IA, KY, MA, NY, OH, OK, NE and TN, and with over 280 employees. Excellent benefits including medical, dental and other insurances, vacation and sick hours, holiday pay and a 401(k) with a company match. Company van, uniforms, laptop and cellular provided.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- CFESA certified applicants encouraged to apply.
- On call and overtime required. Flexible work hours required.
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license from the state in which they are applying
- 5-10 years experience working with commercial kitchen equipment, or service maintenance/factory training of commercial equipment.
- Job requires mechanical aptitude, excellent organizational skills, must be a motivated, self-starter able to follow through on duties and assignments with minimal supervision.
Please fax your resume to Attn: Human Resources at (602) 507-6051. You can also visit us on the Web at servicesg.com and click on the "career" tab.
Key Words: CFESA, food service appliance repair, Commercial Appliance Technician, ovens, grills, fryers and Restaurant Equipment Repair