Houston area Community Bank is seeking commercial loan officer to develop commercial,
C & I, Owner-Occupied, CRE (and SBA loans as needed).
· Generating and servicing a wide variety of commercial loans
· Solicit commercial clients with annual revenues between $2MM - $100MM
· Closing loans in the $5 mm to $5.5 mm range
· Contributes to deposit growth by cross selling and promoting additional banking products.
· Aggressively seeks and obtains quality new business through client and prospect calls, referrals, and cross selling efforts.
· Obtaining and maintaining COI’s and attending various networking events in the assigned geographic area. (Knowledge of the Houston commercial market is preferred).
· Requires skills and experience in applicant interviewing and perceptive character judgment, loan structuring and credit analysis.
· Responsible for building and maintaining relationships, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance or other related field is preferred.
· Formally Credit Trained and /or underwriting knowledge and experience.
· 5-15 years of credit associated commercial banking/lending.
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
· Working knowledge of commercial loans, credit analysis and lending.
· Ability to expand loans, client relationships and cross sell bank products.
· Familiarity of the sales, loan processing and closing processes.
· Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and proven track record of portfolio management.
Babich Associates is the oldest placement service in Dallas. We pride ourselves in providing only the highest service and standards to our customers.
Please send a resume in MS Word document format to Kevin@babich.com
For more information call Kevin Maynes,, Banking Placement Manager, at Babich & Associates 214-823-9999 x56.
Thank you for your prompt and I look forward to working with you.
Babich & Associates - 23 months ago