The Commercial Analysis Team is responsible for development and follow-up of Volvo CE’s commercial strategies, including pricing, inventory and sales volume. This position reports to the Manager Commercial Analysis and supports the Sales Organization with regional pricing analysis and market research tools. The position holder is one who is flexible, organized, intuitive and analytical.
- Assists with comprehensive price analysis, with emphasis on price realization, programs, competitive intelligence, and market share
- Tracking of district results versus target, including follow-up of findings and key drivers
- Provide Sales Organization a basis to make informed decisions that drive revenue, price and market share
- Provide guidance on residual support as necessary
- Supports price positioning analysis, including collection of competitive intelligence and recommendations for price adjustments
- Responsible for creation and publication of price pages
- Business mindset, results driven, composed, positive attitude
- Proficient skills required in problem solving, analysis, interpersonal, verbal & written communications, and project organization
- Well-developed computer skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, knowledge and experience with VBA programming a plus
Required knowledge & experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent field required
- Minimum three years of successful, progressive experience in Financial Analysis and/or Sales Analysis
- Experience with construction equipment or related technical industry.
- Works with others in an office environment
- Able to perform duties effectively in a fast paced environment whether working autonomously or under direction
- Some travel may be required
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drivers looking for the iconic boxy station wagon beware; these Volvos don't haul families. Volvo Construction Equipment North America...