Responsible for commercial sales for small vehicles including identifying opportunities, scheduling sales calls and demos, and following through to close sales utilizing regional dealers. Responsible for achieving all revenue and profit goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial Sales Development
• Identifies target markets and specific B2B opportunities within defined region.
• Schedules sales calls and interviews to identify needs.
• Develops proposals and conducts demos.
• Closes deals utilizing regional dealers.
• Follows up during and after delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintains a CRM system to manage customers.
• Monitor competitive market activity, report and recommend countermeasures.
• Follows up on company provided leads.
• Reports on status
• Continues to keep leads “warm” to move them further down the funnel.
• Generates quotes and reports on quote activity and status.
• Actively follows up on all pending quotes.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Sales & Marketing required.
• 4+ years Sales experience required. Commercial (B2B) sales strongly preferred.
• 2-step distribution experience required
• Proven ability to convert “cold calls” to closed sales.
• Strong numeric skills, with the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Basic knowledge and application of statistics.
• Proficient in developing business cases and presentation of proposals to commercial customers.
• Strong computer skills - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Field based position, in or near New York metro area
• Extensive regional travel is required, estimated at 50 - 70%.
Polaris Industries - 16 months ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...