The Commercial Administrator ensures that commercials ordered on network air in accordance with Agency instructions. He/She will verify receipt of commercial instructions and tapes while advising Sales and Agencies within established time parameters of any problems or missing commercial instructions or tapes.
- Prepare daily program/commercial logs for air.
- Edit commercial placement in accordance with Sales directives.
- Adjust log formats as necessary to insure correct log timing.
- Verify billboard and other added value placements as necessary.
- Make adjustments as needed to log automation elements.
- Match up commercials ordered with instructions from agencies.
- Verify dates, products, all other parameters as indicated. Contact Agencies to request any missing instructions or tapes, or resolve discrepancies.
- Enter copy instructions accurately into Traffic system and use designated reports to verify accuracy.
- Prepare daily delivery of tapes received to operational facility.
- Gather and enter programming and format information into Traffic system.
- Check against scheduling and Sales information for accuracy.
- Interface with Sales Coordination, Sales, Programming, On-air Promo, Operations as necessary to complete logs.
- Reconcile and post logs after air.
News Corporation - 8 months ago