The Commission Sales Associate represents Lord & Taylor
and its ideals of service and quality to the customer.
Commission positions are available in the following
departments: ladies' shoes, men's shoes, fine jewelry
and men's clothing. Professionalism and knowledge of
merchandise are essential qualities for a successful
Commission Sales Associate. The Commission Sales
Associate's earnings are directly related to their
sales, which makes their earnings potential unlimited.
As representatives of Lord & Taylor's fashion image, all
Commission Sales Associates are expected to dress in a
professional manner. Commission Sales Associates must be
able to work in a team-oriented environment, have strong
people skills and be comfortable with building client
relationships. Full Time and Part Time Commission Sales
Associates report to an Area Sales Manager.
merchandise features, advantages and benefits.
- Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain your own clientele.
- Develop product knowledge by learning the
presentation as well as the general appearance and
- Open new charge accounts.
- Maintain floor standards including replenishment and
cleanliness of department.
sales and credit transactions.
- Understand all systems and procedures relating to
- Enforce loss prevention and shortage control
- Prior commission selling experience is preferred.
- An understanding of fashion is helpful.
- Engaging personality.
Lord & Taylor - Stores - 19 months ago