We are seeking a bright, ambitious, self motivated individual to join our Commodities Trainee Program in the Cleans Fuels Department to support our Trading and Chartering functions. Successful candidates will join a 18-24 months training program in our Clean Fuels, Oil Liquids business. The program focuses on building critical skills, knowledge in operations, finance, risk management and research, followed by increasingly more complex trading concepts. Our Commodities Trainee Program is an exciting opportunity to train, learn and work in a dynamic, multinational company with diverse and rising global businesses, and operations in over 40 countries on 5 continents.
- Responsible for various on-going projects to support the Clean Fuels Trading and Chartering businesses
- Assist with international chartering systems implementation
- Trade and deal entry
- Trade report analytics
- Support Senior Methanol Trader in various research assignments
Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or related subject
Internship and/or up to one year of full time experience
- A strong intellect and the ability to learn, absorb information and identify trends.
- Solid mathematical, numerical and analytical abilities
- Excellent English and preferably a second language
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, resourceful and results-oriented
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent Excel skills