Wildfire Marketing Contract Services is hiring a contract position for a client in Mooresville, NC; this position works on-site in Mooresville from client’s office. The position is full-time / 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday, and is a long-term renewable contract position (12+ months).
The Private Brand Communication Specialist* will develop, proof, and edit vendor-supplied packaging copy that routes for approval, utilizing approved packaging and copy templates and style guides to ensure a consistent brand voice and messaging.
The Private Brand Communication Specialist will also develop, edit, and review vendor-supplied instruction manual copy, utilizing approved templates to ensure consistency with packaging, superior usability and increased overall satisfaction through well written, quality user manuals while working closely with multiple departments and external business partners.
- Write, edit, and review all packaging copy on vendor-supplied proofs, ensuring consistency and compliance with all packaging / brand standards
- Review and edit vendor-supplied instruction manuals, ensuring consistency and compliance with all standards and protocols
- Work with cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure that all packaging copy meets requirements and is consistent with other brand communications
- Update/maintain brand style guides and best practices documentation
- 4 year degree in Communications or Journalism or English
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Expertise in copywriting and editing
- Work in fast-paced environment with impeccable accuracy
- Background in technical writing and editing
- Proficiency using Mac / PC
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and AP Styles
- Function within a team environment and be a team player
- All applicants must complete an Application for New Hire and EEO self-identification form; both will be provided upon receipt of initial application.
*Salary approximately $40,000
Relocation assistance not available. Equal Opportunity Employer.