Barnes Group Inc. has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic individual to play an integral role in driving and supporting our business goals and objectives as a part time Communications / Graphics Designer to support Barnes Group Inc Corporate Communications initiatives. He or she must be an energetic self starter looking to learn and improve the process of communications/graphics design in a variety of activities. This opportunity will provide visibility to leadership at the local, strategic business unit and global segment level. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, please submit your name for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization
- Excellent time management, planning and communication skills required.
- Graphic design, visual arts and or communications major.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to exercise initiative and work independently.
- Project Management and Attention to detail is a must along with the ability to multi task on a variety of assignments.
- Maintain corporate photo gallery and archive pictures
- Facilitate mass printing requests with external vendors
- Update and assist in creation of corporate presentations for use at company employee meetings and other events.
- Strong Computer skills in MS Office such as Word, Outlook, Power Point, Access, Exchange, SharePoint and other web applications. Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop software a plus
- Draft communications announcements as required.
- Could be required to create slides for presentations as necessary in support of numerous initiatives.
- Provide communications support to Manager, Corporate Communications
- Candidate must be curretly enrolled in Coursework and pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Graphics Design or Visual Arts.
- Enroll in an accredited institution. Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA
At Barnes Group Inc, career development is a shared responsibility in which all employees are encouraged to develop, improve, and enhance their skills and professional growth to support our business objectives.