Technology & Management Specialist
Enterprise Management Resilience
About ICF International:
ICF International (NASDAQ: ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 5,000 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is
We are looking for a
Communications/Information Management Analyst
In this role you will be part of a team that will work within the Marine Air Ground Task Force Staff Training Program Division MSTPD).
his team will be responsible for providing training. The position will be located at the client site in Quantico, VA.
- Develop scenario concepts for service specific exercises
- Prepare and conduct scenario briefings, operations orders, plans, graphics, Fragment Orders (FRAG-O),
- Coordinate the numerous facets of exercise control planning as required by the Government
- Develop and refine scenario concepts using current and evolving doctrine and training audience feedback
- Conduct research on doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Conduct research on current world situation to support relevant focused training exercises
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at
ICF International - 30+ days ago
Consultant ICF International sees opportunity in government spending. The firm advises government entities and businesses on issues related...