This position works with the Director of Marketing and Communications for the organization to identify internal and external communication and publication needs. The incumbent creates, provides art direction, produces and evaluates internal print and electronic communications programs/projects including publications and other materials for the organization. QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Requires at least 7-10 years related experience.
- Requires strong interviewing skills.
- Requires creative and well-rounded writing and editing skills.
- Requires publications/writing experience.
- Requires word processing skills.
- Requires the ability to work independently or as a member of a work team.
- Requires experience with designing and producing a variety of communication materials.
- Requires excellent verbal communication skills.
- Requires attention to deadlines, details accuracy and organization.
- Requires the ability to apply the organization personnel policies and procedures in daily work.
Indiana University Health - 8 months ago