Position : Communications manager, OCEO, with primary responsibility for internal communications focused on both strategic and tactical responsibilities; this position reports to OCEO Internal Lead within Communications.
The communications manager will drive our effort to develop and implement a strategic communications plan for OCEO internal communications that supports the overall Deloitte vision and strategy. The communications manager will be responsible for the overall deliverables associated with the strategic communications plan.
Duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications and requirements:
- Develop and implement multi-faceted internal and external communications strategies, tactics, deliverables, and metrics in support of the OCEO organization
- Collaborate with Marketing, Social and Channels, PR, and Brand to utilize/optimize current communication vehicles to deliver current and relevant content (could include portal, mobile app, media wall, DU TV, DNN, Yammer, etc.).
- Own and create OCEO messaging including articles; talking points; voicemails; remarks; social media content, etc.
- Assess the relevance and potential of social media channels to apply and continuous improve strategies
- Provide ongoing and relevant content for OCEO’s internal website, possible mobile app, and OCEO team site.
- Continually measure the effectiveness of communications channels and activities and seek ways to improve and innovate.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience in internal and external communications or Human Capital Consulting
- Must be superlative communications professional with experience in both internal and external communications
- Strong knowledge of internal/external communications strategic practices including the use of social media
- Ability to work well in a team environment and with senior leadership
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Superlative project management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work and achieve results — with minimal supervision — in an intense, fast-paced environment; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally handle tough issues
- Experience in measuring the effectiveness of communication strategies and approaches both internally and externally
- Degree in Communications, English, or Business with expertise in communications practices preferred
- Knowledgeable in communications software needed to perform the role: all aspects of Microsoft Office and ancillary tools, working knowledge of Web-based communication tools, etc.
- Location: Open
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 20 months ago