Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Community and Social Media Manager for our Careers vertical. The Careers Vertical includes a number of community-oriented sites including ModelMayhem.com, WAHM.com, AirlinePilotForums.com, iFreelance.com and others. The Community and Social Media Manager will be responsible for growing unique visitors to our key community-oriented sites within the Careers vertical and playing a liaison role between the communities and Internet Brands with respect to feature and product development.
- Understand the communities associated with the Career vertical and understand the features and functions that will help to build those communities.
- Work with the community management teams (administrators and moderators), helping with community policy and community building activities.
- Build and manage appropriate social media profiles that are geared at attracting new members to our community sites.
- Help to scope out product and feature development projects in conjunction with our product development team.
- Work with our monetization teams (sales and business development) to build programs that will help grow revenue across these sites.
- Manage the group of contractors working on the portfolio of sites (community managers, freelance writers, etc.).
- Be accountable for hitting revenue and cost targets across the sites.
- Strong community management experience, specifically communities oriented around forums and bulletin boards.
- Experience building and growing social media presence with clearly defined goals and accomplishments
- Experience working on website feature development and launches with respect to communities
- A clear understanding of online business models and how to apply them.
- Online marketing and SEO experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of urgency and be accountable for your results.
- Web-savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Strong organizational skills as well as analytics.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
Position includes competitive compensation and excellent benefits, in a pleasant, casual-dress office environment. The position reports to the Segment Director and is located in the Los Angeles area (El Segundo - near LAX).
Please send resumes to
Check us out! www.internetbrands.com
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Keywords: Website Manager, Website Management, Web Community Management, Los Angeles, Jobs, L.A., Tech, Web, Internet, SEO, Internet Site Manager, Product Development, Online Manager, Online Management, Site Management, Product Manager, Product Management
Internet Brands - 6 months ago
Looking for a car or a career change? Internet Brands can fill you in on all you need to know. The company owns and operates 100-plus...