The Management Trust
Ownership Opportunity: Community Association Manager, Colorado Division
The Management Trust, www.managementtrust.com, believes building a community takes more than just hammers and nails. It begins with the promise of integrity, trust, experience, and support. Our success is based on the belief that effective management anticipates our clients’ needs, not merely reacts to them. We are a company of creative and committed individuals driven by grand aspirations and are proud to be the only 100% employee owned community management firm in the nation. We strive to create an environment that allows every Employee Owner the freedom to be their true and best self, the freedom to grow professionally, and personally, and the freedom to prosper emotionally, intellectually, and financially. However, with freedom comes great responsibility. We have made a significant investment in our training, equipment, and culture. By inviting our Employee Owners to become equity partners, we expect a lot in return ~ your active participation in growing our business. It is in this spirit that we encourage you to explore our Ownership Opportunities and how your unique gifts and talents will be cultivated and allowed to flourish. We currently serve six states (AZ, CA, CO, NV, OR, WA) and are rapidly growing.
EMPLOYEE OWNER PURPOSE:
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This person will report directly to the Regional Community Manager of the Division and manage and support a portfolio of Community Associations in all capacities such as maintenance, financial, and compliance.
- Our industry is relatively recession proof. We are unique in our industry as we provide the highest level of customer service and hospitality because of our internal efficiencies. Our reputation affords us the opportunity for unprecedented growth. The person that fills this position will be a key member in creating and sustaining that growth.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 10 community associations, and will be responsible for all aspects of management of these client communities and their success with our firm.
- Budgeting, fiscal management, vendor bidding, and insurance administration.
- Assist homeowners and associations with problem resolution.
- Physical inspections and management of the maintenance of all communities.
- Management of compliance issues in community.
- Work closely with vendors to coordinate maintenance services.
- Attend community association Board meetings.
- Execute duties as stipulated in client contract and/or agreement.
- Represent our company with the highest of integrity and standards.
- Responsible for all aspects of client relationship to insure client retention.
- A positive attitude and ownership mentality, as each employee can build their own future here
- The ability to work independently, with little oversight, but with accountability to executive management for the end result achieved.
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong leadership abilities and be comfortable with public speaking in small and large groups.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide high-level customer service with astute attention to detail and organization.
- Must have reliable transportation to conduct site visits and be available for evening meetings and occasional weekends.
- A minimum of 2 years direct experience managing a portfolio of community associations
- CMCA designation from Community Association, or equivalent, is preferred.
The Management Trust - 30+ days ago