As a Community Based Officer (Dedicated Officer), you would be responsible for:
- Reporting to all shifts on time, in the appropriate field officer uniform as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other guards at the time of each shift change.
- Protecting a site (apartment complex, business mall, construction site, special events) in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Guard duties will include: making presence known; providing escort for residents or customers to designated locations as requested; preventing trespassing or loitering on site; routinely checking doors; lighting, trash and security assessments; detailed activity reports of each shift. Guard will not be using force of any kind, only a visual deterrence.
- Special event security duties may include: providing a safe and orderly environment for attendees; help control traffic and assist with parking; bag, ID and ticket checks; detailed activity reports.
- Controlled access duties may include: badge printing and checking; camera monitoring; phone duty; area checks by foot patrol; weekly report summaries for client review.
- Concierge service duties may include: badge printing and checking; customer service for guests or tenets; area checks by foot patrol; phone duty.
- Additional duties as required by the site Post Orders
- Completing all appropriate on-line and physical training modules.
- Successfully passing a drug test and background check.
- No criminal convictions as specified under Signal 88 Policies and Procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing for the purpose of public interaction and report writing.
- Good typing skills, as all reporting is done online.
- Ability to learn new softwares in an efficient and effective timeframe (Patrolguide, Inteliguide, etc).
- Able to provide proof of ability to work in the United States.
- Ability to interact with all levels of Signal 88 and client employees and the public in a direct, timely and professional manner.
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve.
- Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems.
Signal 88 Security - 22 months ago