The Delaware County Community College office of Community Education - Chester County is searching for part-time temporary instructors in various community education subject areas. Instructors must be able to conduct instruction in a community education setting in various subject/topic areas including:
Training locations include: Downingtown, Exton, Jennersville, and West Chester
- Languages (Arabic, Chinese)
- Business Resources (Non-Profit Fundraising)
- Test Preparation (SAT- Math)
- Financial (Personal Financial Planning, Stocks and Bonds, Paying for College)
- Film Club (familiarity with films from 1940 through 1999, specific genres)
- Allied Health (Venipuncture, TEAS test prep, Medical Office Coordinator including Medical Terminology, Coding and Billing)
- Computer/Information Technology (Computer Basics, Pinterest, Shutterfly, Instagram, Software programs, CompTIA A+)
Resume and cover letter with training topic and location(s) of interest should be e-mailed to Andrea Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org .
DCCC is an equal opportunity employer.
Since our founding in 1967, Delaware County Community College has been serving the educational needs of Delaware and Chester counties....