- Licensure Required
- 1-2 years experience is required
COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSE (LPN)
: The Community Health Nurse (LPN) is a member of the health care team who provides comprehensive nursing services to individuals and families in the community.
: Graduation from a State approved school of practical nursing. Registered to practice nursing in the States of Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
A minimum of one year acute care nursing experience
- Participates with RN in the coordination of care for primary patients
- Evaluates, and revises patient care goals in conjunction with the primary RN, patient and family.
- Provides appropriate preventative, rehabilitative and palliative nursing procedures according to the Plan of Care
- Follows the established plan of care and notifies primary nurse or area manager in a timely manner if revision is recommended.
- Communicates with MD, family and other involved care providers to clarify care and make aware of significant changes in condition.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related goals.
- Maintains effective working relationships with patients/families, referral sources, physicians, community resources and insurance representatives.
- Provides adequate training of patients and families.
Please apply online!
keywords: LPN, licensed practical nurse, nurse, l.p.n. practical nurse, nursing, home care community health, vna
Name - Staffing Manager
Tel - 978-552-4115
Home Health Foundation (Home Health VNA) - 2 years ago