- Responsible for implementing those activities and promotions which will attract, enroll, and retain members at Community Healthplex Sports Club.
- Performs lead duties to coordinate and monitor the activities of the membership sales staff to ensure efficient operation and performance of the club membership function.
- Primary resource for training and communication with the Membership Services Representatives. Provides essential tools and leadership to the Representatives so that they may generate their own sales, separate from any outside marketing campaign, maintain their members ,and keep up with the best sales techniques and trends to maintain high performance in new sales.
- When a Membership Representative cannot meet a need with a member, or when any problems arise that the Representative cannot handle, the Manager works with the Representative, Financial Services, or corresponding departments and the member to resolve all issues.
- Experience in management, sales, customer service, and marketing or an equivalent environment is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Must have superior communication skills, written, oral, and telephone.
- Ability to represent the Club in the most positive manner possible and be able to work with confidential and sometimes controversial information.
Community Howard Regional Health - 17 months ago