Manages a Community Banking Lending Team with a portfolio of primarily middle market loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured. Manages relationships with Community Banking commercial customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Responsibilities include: approving loans within assigned limits, managing loan and portfolio credit quality, sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, providing financial advice to customers, selling appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients, identifying and successfully capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities and making appropriate referrals.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of commercial banking experience
- Three or more years of managerial experience
- Thorough knowledge of commercial banking and relation to industry
- Excellent business development/sales and relationship management skills
- Well-developed leadership and strategic management skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills
USA-Wisconsin-WI-Fond Du Lac
1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week