RideCharge, the DC-based technology startup revolutionizing local ground transportation, is seeking a marketing & support wizard to spread the word about Taxi Magic throughout New York City. You will be responsible for growing the local Taxi Magic user community through effective promotions, passionate community engagement, and creative customer outreach. You must be high-energy and self-motivated; a natural connector and influencer; enjoy traveling and socializing; quick to action and capable of turning ideas into reality; and love spreading the word about all things new and cool. Most of all, you must be addicted to making people happy by helping provide a great experience.
- Community building – People need to get places! You will develop local programs to promote Taxi Magic. You will develop and attend LOTS of local events, interact with our awesome user base and create new users. You’ll engage with local organizations and businesses like universities, bars and restaurants, hotels, and apartment and office buildings. You’ll work closely with our partners like Heineken and taxi fleets. And you’ll connect with local media and bloggers to tell the Taxi Magic story.
- Content generation – You will generate multimedia content and tell amazing stories. Our marketing channels will be at your disposal, so think in terms of our websites, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Tumblr, our blog and many other forums.
- Marketing campaigns and analytics – You will devise and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness, acquisition and loyalty. You will leverage software and reporting tools to measure and improve your impact.
- User outreach – The taxi industry isn’t perfect and we are dedicated to making it better. You will tirelessly follow up with users to learn from their experiences, solve their problems, and communicate insights to our marketing and product teams so that we can accomplish our shared mission. Nothing is more important to our company than positive user experiences, and you will be on the front lines!
Copyright Notice: This content has been copyrighted. To request permission to syndicate this content visit https://www.sortiq.com/feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree, strong academic credentials, and relevant real-world marketing experience
- Ability to engage, communicate and connect with people
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to manage multiple projects and other people
- Undeniable motor and positive attitude
- Fearless about cold calling and meeting new people
- Strong writing and competent photography skills
- Comfortable with new technology and gadgets
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and graphic design software like Adobe Illustrator a plus