Telecare Corporation’s mission is to deliver and manage excellent services and systems of care for people with serious mental illness. Telecare is a private company with over 2,000 employees and 65 programs. Telecare was founded in 1965 with our corporate office based in Alameda, California and has been managing mental health programs in Texas for over 10 years. Our organization specializes in providing a full spectrum of services including inpatient and community-based care, case management, assertive community treatment, residential, crisis and contract management services. When you work at Telecare Corporation, you help to empower thousands of individuals every day in their journeys of recovery
Located in the heart of Irving, Baylor Medical Center at Irving is the premier facility providing care to Irving, Las Colinas and the surrounding communities. Advanced treatment highlights include: cardiovascular services, orthopaedics, oncology, digestive disorders, physical medicine, and emergency care. Whether you live or work in the area, Baylor Irving will provide comprehensive services in a caring environment to you and your entire family.
Telecare and Baylor Irving have formed a unique partnership in the development and operation of an inpatient unit for the assessment and treatment of Geropsychiatric services. The program is scheduled to open in May.
As a Community Relations Coordinator, you will:
Utilize your Hospital sales & marketing experience coupled with your understanding of mental health terminology and psychiatric concept as you:
- Develop strategic marketing plans to be able to target potential referral sources in assigned territory.
- Spend at least 50% of the time in the field, developing relationships and marketing the behavioral healthcare services provided by Telecare and Baylor.
- Communicate accurately with all stakeholders, both internal and external, and maintain confidential client information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong understanding of mental health concepts, especially geropsych
- Hospital experience in marketing and behavioral healthcare is required
- Healthcare community outreach experience required
- Strong history of developing a territory
- Road Warrior
- Proven track record of prospecting, relationship building and closing a sale
- Proven strategic ability through set appointments, cold calling and repeat visits
- Strong customer service skills with public speaking/presentation experience required
- Strong computer skills, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Self starting individual who is goal oriented
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Automobile and valid car insurance is required
- Applicant must be fingerprinted and receive clearance from the Department of Justice and the DMV
This position requires a criminal history clearance and a pre-employment physical. You must have a valid Texas driver's license and an acceptable driving record for insurability.
Telecare Corporation - 9 months ago
Telecare Corporation provides adult mental health services to patients in California, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oregon, and Texas....