· A proactive, sometimes impatient and charismatic communicator?
· Not the most analytical person, but are able to “read" people and situations effectively?
· A person who enjoys persuading people to accept change or new ideas?
· Adept at getting others to cooperate, even in the face of confrontation?
· A person who enjoys interacting and building a social network in the external community?
· A self-starter where if you don’t hit your goals it drives you crazy?
· A naturally busy person where you enjoy juggling multiple things at once?
If this describes you, keep reading…
As a Community Relations Director, you will be frequently interacting with referral sources (doctors, social workers, discharge planners, etc…) and families to build the occupancy of the branch – but there’s much more to it than that. Most people see the sales process as a one-sided relationship where the sales associate is pushing their agenda on you. At Bickford, our agenda is in the giving of ourselves in order to pursue a higher level of happiness for our potential residents, we call them our Friends of the Family. We believe this transformation to happiness starts by engaging in genuine Conversations, offering our hand and helping them move forward. Moving away from home is a life changing decision for most families, as a Community Relations Director your role is to ask meaningful questions to discover the heart of the matter so that we can make a difference, perhaps the difference, in their life.
Bickford Senior Living owns and operates 45 Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care branches in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, and Nebraska with headquarters located in Olathe, KS. The company was created when owners, Don & Judie Eby, were unable to find a quality assisted living residence for their mother, Mary Bickford who was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. The Bickford story is told in more detail at www.enrichinghappiness.com
If this describes you, please click the link below to fill out an assessment: