McLane Company is one of the nation's leading distribution and logistics companies with 40 distribution facilities nationwide. McLane serves more than 50,000 customer locations around the world including the convenience store, mass merchandise, quick service restaurant, drug store and movie theater industries.
McLane is looking for DOT qualified drivers who will deliver product to our customers—deliveries are short haul or same day. Drivers travel in teams or solo, cover multiple stops and unload using a two wheel dolly while providing outstanding service to our customers.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License; minimum driving experience of 2 years or 50,000 miles tractor-trailer experience (If less, additional training time will be required at the discretion of the RVP) or successful completion of the McLane Driver Training Program.
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to stand, walk, sit, climb, reach, bend, squat, and stoop to accomplish the essential job functions.
- Be able to read, understand, and interpret an extensive variety of related written instructions.
- Have strong communication skills with ability to communicate with management team, drivers, teammates, and customers.
- Be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and customers.
- Be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Comply with Company Work Rules and Safety Rules.
- Insure attendance and punctuality within company standards.
- Day One Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
2,000 Sign-On Bonus
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...